Product added to cart
we've got answers
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer FREE shipping within the U.S. Yes, that’s right. FREE shipping. We ship U.S. Priority mail so you should receive your item(s) within 1-3 business days.
For international; we only ship to Canada at a flat rate of $20. Sorry. Blame your postman eh.
If you have any issues with your order we can help you process a return. All you need to do is email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
Of course you can use your promo code; we want you to save money! Any promo code can be cashed in at checkout.
NO. There is no known toxic dose of CBD and there have been no reports of any people or animals overdosing on CBD.
Yes CBD does have contraindications with other drugs. We always recommend that you consult with your veternarian. Here is a list of drugs contraindicated to CBD:
- Steroids (like Prednisone and Fludrocorisone)
- Antihistamines (like allergy medications)
- Benzodiazepines (like anxiolytics and anticonvulsants)
- Fentanyl and other narcotics
- Some antibiotics
- For small dogs (under 20lbs): Use the 150mg bottle 1 drop = 0.5mg of CBD Regular dose = 0.25mg X 1lb of body-weight
- For medium dogs (20lbs - 60lbs): Use the 300mg bottle 1 drop = 1mg of CBD Regular dose = 0.25mg X 1lb of body-weight
- For large dogs (60lbs and over): Use the 600mg bolttle 1 drop = 1mg of CBD Regular dose = 0.25mg X 1lb of body-weight
NO, all products are HEMP derived and contain less than .3 % thc by law. You doggo will experience all the benefits of CBD without the psycho-activity as if it were CANNABIS derived.